Sunday, November 8, 2009

Orders, New Stuff, and variations on Old

I have been shipping out and filling orders here. But sometimes I get in such a hurry to get it to the customer I forget to take pictures of it. I wish sometimes I had the nerve to contact some of these people and say snap some photos for me. But anyways this is what I have on me right now, and tomorrow they will be out of my house. Can't say that I will be sad to see them go. The Santa is new, the stocking is new, and the rest are some vatiations on some of my previous designs.

My store will pay for Christmas this year, but I will have to consider how much orders I am going to do because SURPRISE I got into nursing school. Its night school a few nights a week, so I'm not going to quit completely. I love it tooo much. I can safely say that my work is unique, original. I don't download some embroidery template and you won't see my stuff in every boutique shop in every town. That gets old looking at the same thing just in a different store. Some of my best work comes from my customers request. I take on some crazy challenges and I love it. I'm not crazy about mass producing a single design. I would like to make each one different, sometimes it doesn't always happen.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment